Tuesday 19 June 2012

Korea Day 6

Calf feeding. Cow milking. Tractor ride. Ice cream making.


We spent almost the whole day at the farm looking and feeding and milking cows. The calfs were really adorable, but the mummy cow was really nasty-tempered, maybe she got milked too many times she got fed up haha.

The fourth hotel we stayed in.


 It was 6.2 deg cel when we checked in. 

My lips cracked like mad by the end of the trip. Thanks to a holy lip balm I got from Etude House for only SGD4, retailing at SGD12.90 in Singapore FYI.

We love Korea! & its cheap and good skincare products.

On the way to the farm, I got bored and I couldn't sleep, so I turned around wanting to chat with my girls, but only to find them sleeping in this cute manner. I love them :')




Starving cows.

Starving calf.

 The nasty-tempered mama cow.



 On the tractor ride!





 Ice-cream making! We made the banana-flavored. It turned out like yoghurt, but yummy nonetheless!


On the last day of the tour, we went for some last-minute shopping at Sinchon fashion alley near the famous Ewha University. The shopping there was really cheap! I bought a few skirts, shorts and blouses that cost me at most SGD10. The tour guide then brought us to a 土产店 located near Incheon airport and I was looking out for my banana milk, but I didn't buy them in the end cos I was money-less and I don't want to incur debt with banana milk hahaha.  


We were late for our check-ins at the airport and we were rushing like mad. Re-packing our luggages with our final loots and guess what!! We forgot our seaweed. It boarded Korean Air which was the next plane for the other half of the tour group. SO DRAMA I know, our poor seaweed :'( But luckily, we got it back.


Really love the place there.. the food, shopping and weather. I wanna go back there next year with my family and melmel! 


Travel often. That's one of the many mottos I (shall) live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment