Tuesday 19 June 2012

Korea Day 5

First stop of the day: Mt. Sorak


All I can remember about Mt. Sorak is that it is just another mountain that is extremely cold up there, but definitely gorgeous when you look up from the bottom.


 The beautiful scenic view that blew me away.

 Looking down from the cable car.


What we saw up there - rocks and trees engulfed by the misty clouds




  Squirrel spotted!

 Squirrel & friend spotted! 





 With our tour guide Daniel and his assistant, seven oppa


Second stop of the day: Sinheungsa Temple

  

Piled up tiles with wishes written on by tourists all over the world. 

Us with the big Buddha statue.

Third stop of the day: Coffee Making 

 
Frying the raw coffee beans.

 

I remembered it was raining then, and it was really so cold I just wanna get my cuppa and get up the bus quick.. 

The coffee that they grinded into powder to let us bring back home!

Korean coffee taste a little different from SG's, it's less thick and less bitter. I still prefer SG's gau gau kor kor (thick and bitter) coffee : )

No comments:

Post a Comment