Friday 8 June 2012

Korea Day 4 (Part 2)

Fourth stop of the day: Trick Art Museum


 


We stopped by the trick art museum where it showcases a wide array of optical illusion art! All the exhibitions on the walls and floors are actually 2D paintings but rendered in 3D form by optical illusion! It was really cool & we had lots of fun taking pictures with them : )


The leg looks long and slim when you view it from the right.  


 but stumpy legs from the left view. cool uh : )

I rejoiced over spill milk. lol.


Oopsy :/

 Gla & I in the balancing and floating act.

Wahhh i'm so zai! :D


 I can't stop laughing at this gladys ng when she posed for the camera.



 









My favourite pic : )

Fifth stop of the day: Glass Castle

This place was the most boring of all. All the exhibitions were said to be made of glass, but I don't see how. They looked all ceramic and plastic to me. Yums & I were like, uhh let's walk quickly and get outta this place, while the rest took their time for photos behind us.

Pictures anyhow! 

 
I love my big bear! 











Uhh, yes boring. Next!

Sixth stop of the day: Teddy Bear Museum

I thought we were brought to the one that showcases the bears from the famous korean drama 'Goong' dated 5-6 years back, but no eh, it was kind of different. But still super cute lah! :D

 
Aint the big fat mama bear cute!




Chef bear.

Waiter bear







Nomu cute!! I love this bear best. 





 
Wonder girls! 


 Free bear from the muesum. It looks odd hor??

They have a souvenir shop that sells bear of all sizes, super cute but very expensive. A bear of key chain size costs about 10SGD, so you reckon those huggable ones are definitely un-buyable.

Last stop of the day: Mysterious Road

This is another lame thing on the itinerary haha. Well, the road looked uphill but the bus actually moved forward when the bus driver turned off the engine. It wasn't at a fast pace but everyone on the bus could feel it moving. Anyway, the explanation behind is a combination of optical illusion and the road being a gravity hill.  



I wasn't interested when the tour guide was explaining so I went around looking for snacks and I saw SNSD endorsing for my fave banana milk!



Yay. That was a happier find than the mysterious road. Haha.

I miss the banana milk so much and awesome melmel ordered 4 bottles for me from a korean supermarket, cos the packet ones taste a lil different, though they were supposed to taste the same. 

For those who are going Korea next time, you really got to try it. It costs about 1200-1500 won ($1.30-$1.60). 

& the korean exchange rate is about 1SGD to 886 Korean Won, depending on the adjusted market rate offered by the money changers, but I reckon it won't deviate too far away from the 880 range too.

No comments:

Post a Comment