Tuesday 5 June 2012

Korea Day 4 (Part 1)

First stop of the day: Flower Farm


The breakfast we had on the first morning at Jeju - Abalone porridge. It tasted like century egg porridge, texture like clam chowder. After I finished the whole bowl, I was told they cooked it with abalone's internal organs. STUNNED max I swear I tried not to puke then.


 Flower farm! The scenery was so breath-takingly gorgeous.




 We could do with some jump shots! : )



Second stop of the day: Seongsan Sunrise Peak


My tour guide totally cheated my feelings that day. He told us the day before that the weather will be rather sunny and warm, so cardigan or jacket wouldn't be neccessary. I think I was the only pabo to heed his advice. I'm positive that the temperature that day was < 15 deg cel and the breeze that came occasionally was mad chilly : ( But I survived by the end of the day! 


Anyway we went to Seongsan sunrise peak for a little light mountain climbing. We went up about 200m or more I can't remember. It was really beautiful when we looked down from the top. 


 
Spot 濟州的土地公公!





 
  
 My pretty girls who made this grad trip extremely memorable : )




Oh, & there were like LOTS of china people climbing the mountain then too. They were blasting their china chinese music, talking loudy, and even spitting into the beautiful flowers. FTL.


Third stop of the day: Horse Riding


Us sporting the cowboy look!



The first thought that came into my mind when I saw the beautiful horses was that they actually looked very sad. The same feeling I get when I rode on a elephant in Malacca 7 years ago, of which I swore I won't ride on elephants anymore.

 The pretty petite horse I rode on. I love him lah! He looked so shy in the photo like: Oh! 不要拍我啦! 


My whole body was shivering then because it was SO COLD. I talked to my horse when I sat on him, and it appeared to me that he listened and understood what I said because his ears flapped backwards whenever I spoke. 

The photo we purchased at 15,000 won! : )


The itinerary was actually the longest for Jeju. We covered 7 places in a day. Spell shag please. but fun lah :p

No comments:

Post a Comment