Saturday 2 June 2012

Korea Day 2

First stop of the day: Lotte World


2 theme parks on 2 consecutive days. Thrilling much? It sure was! My poor heart had to go through those painful nervousness, growing anticipation when getting ready for vertical drops on the rollercoaster rides. It was funny that my friends appeared super gung-ho in front of me before the ride and went like: Eh, steady lah come on! If we don't go for it, wasted leh! 

And so, their gung-ho-ness boosted my confidence a bit so I went for it. But when they started to panic and go OMG OMG OMG, I'm like OMG too cos I was supposed to be more scared than them!! But whatever la, in the end it was really fun! 

 Lotte World Indoor. Spot the hot-air balloon!

Ice-skating rink on B1. The place SNSD performed Oh! on about 2 years ago.





The Sindbad ride we took. It's something like the madagascar ride in USS. 

Chickened out after 1 round of Viking. I hate viking, the slow drop causes too much pain to my poor heart. I prefer rollercoaster rides hiakhiakhiak :D

 Cute headband! Must take photo la! :D


We went for 3 rounds of bumper car rides!

We then wondered why there wasn't many people around when it was weekend. Then we realised EVERYONE was outside, challenging the giant rides.



Conquered GRYO DROP. One word: SHIOK.

Bungee Drop!

Can't stop eating mini melts. Mine's the mint & choco!

Second stop of the day: Bibap show


   
I googled them and found that they actually had a show in SG just a month before I watched it in Seoul.

They were simply brilliant. B-boxing pros, great dancers, superb singers. I can't take my eyes off the female singer standing behind me in the picture. She CAN sing very well, I was so thoroughly impressed. & she's like super pretty also!

Third stop of the day: Shinsegae, Dongdaemun 

SHOPPING TIME!!!






Loots: 2 chiffon blouses, lots of cosmetics and skincare products.

The stuff at Shinsegae are relatively more expensive as compared to Sinchon fashion alley that we went on the last day. But I must say the skincare products are so cheap; they're only one-third that of SG's! Uhh, should have bought more :p

The store owners usually allow you to bargain a bit, but of course we need to be rationale also. You can't quote like 20,000won(about 20-21SGD) when it is originally 40,000won. Some of the useful phrases you might wanna use during shopping in Korea:

1) 이게 얼마예요? -  ige eolmayeyo - How much is this?
2) (너무)비싸요. - (nomu) bissa yo - That's (so) expensive
3) 싸게주세요. - ssa-ge juseyo - Please make it cheaper.
4) 이게 다른 새이 없습니까? - ige ta-reun se i obseum nikka? - Do you have other colours for this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment